Monday, January 7, 2008

WELCOME

I have decided to try something new this year...A BLOG! I've tried it before but I really want to try and keep better track of my stitching. We'll see! I've got to play around a bit and figure out how to get postings together for each project.

I've got to get organized for the New Year also. I have so many patterns! I guess that's a good thing. *wink* However, this leads to there being so many things that I want to start stitching on. I swear, every month, something new comes out that is a "must have" or a "gotta do". I admit it. I'm weak. And I've just recently started buying Vikki Clayton's silks. They are so wonderful to stitch with.

The internet these days brings it all right to me. I feel sorry for the ladies of yesteryear that were limited in what they could find to stitch. For a stitcher these days though, the choices are endless. It amazes me.

So sit back with a cup of coffee and go through the days with me. Stop in when you can to see what's new or what I'm working on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...
Just wanted to say 'welcome' to the blogging world. I think you've made a wonderful start. (I love the entry about Marriage of True Minds. :-)
I will put you on my blogroll and wish you a wonderful, stitchy journey in this cyber world.
Blessings,
Julie