Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WOWZERS!

Where the heck does time get to? Here we are getting ready to go into November already and I haven't posted in ages. Poor blog...all neglected.



Needless to say, we're still in NY. Not sure why I'm surprised since things in my life just never go as planned. We had a very productive summer. We installed a brick patio that takes up all of the area that was once only mud. Our house became the place for late night Friday parties and sometimes Saturday too. We throw the kids in the pool and hang out at the bar. We're all getting real good at IPod karaokie. LMAO! I love the BYOB we have established with our friends...it's funny to watch them come down the block decked out in swimsuits, flip-flops and rolling a cooler behind them. LOL


Stitching update: Yeah well, I did start a few other projects. That 'ole "Startitis" don't cha know. I started the latest Lizzie Kate Double Flips (the Christmas ones are being added to my stash as we speak). I started Haberdashery Designs "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" & have actually gotten alot of progress made on that. I started Nora Corbetts "E Fairy" for Ellyana. I really love the way that's coming along. Really an easy stitch. I started a welcome banner from a kit but I'm debating on starting it over because I don't like the aida. (DUH!) I started "Stitcher's Blessing" by Erica Michaels. It's really a fast stitch.


At the last Sit&Stitch night, I took 3 patterns with me and got the overdyed threads and fabrics for them. I have decided to try and start kitting up patterns that I have that I REALLY want to stitch and stop getting patterns unless they are screaming at me to come home. I've been doing pretty good with that~ so far. We'll see...


Now if I can just get some things finished up. I'm also trying to stick with the Tuesday Afghan SAL at 123 so I can get some progress on the Nature's Home Afghan (Stoney Creek) that I'm only 5 squares into so far. And you know Stoney Creek just had to come out with another afghan I fell in love with. I think I may just do this on plain evenweave and have it finished into a quilt. In steps my girlfriend Pam who I asked to to a test piece of a color for this one. I told her no rush because I'd be nuts to start this one too. UGH!



I sure hope I can stitch in Heaven because Lord knows I won't get it all done in this lifetime.

No comments: